S.O.L.D ! ! ! *Original* GT Urm! NOT Zaskar for sale.

its no way a bag of poo
nice bike at, i'd say the right price m8

would say a 95 ish ricochet /back woods ,still a nice bike

like those vee brakes, not seen them before

I think it looks very nice, not a zaskar but a very nice looking bike :)

I went through all this when i decided to buy another old zaskar (did have a zaskar race) but wanted an original like the one i had nicked.

General rule was flat end cap, and serials on the rear stays along with the aluminium type (6061).

I bet many a person has fallen foul of this.

Bri

Concur... Flat cap, 6061 and correct dated serial are the tell tale marks :( nice looking bike for a very tidy price.. Good luck with the sale fella.

Damn! All this time I was convinced it was a Zaskar (due to the 27.0 I.D seat tube) - so I've been riding a bag 'o' bolts masquerading as a Zaskar.

Prety sure it's not 6061 but 7000. :cry:

Oh! Well, still for sale but now for less.

Dont diss it man!
If you have enjoyed owning it and using it there is no shame in that :cool: Its still a good looking piece of kit :cool:

(My mrs thought I was a nice guy until she started to live with me ;) )

Gc

No worries, cheers guy's, oh! Well it made me go faster so I'll say it's got Zaskar DNA somewhere :)

I've learned a lot today.

If you are selling it and want to make more cash.

Split It.

Easier to sell as you can post things out to a wider audience. Couple of parts on there people will snap up. Whatever is left just put on eBay

gt zaskar

Huntso":2cf6d4cv said:
Probably best you found out here though
Might have been sold on Ebay and then had loads of agro from an unhappy buyer.

Wouldn't be the first time someone posted a pic of their new ride on Retrobike and then had its true identity revealed

These things happen and no one thinks its dishonest, just a genuine case of mistaken identity
dead right! once thought i had a super rare marin until rightfully
id'd as something else...bad news is always best dealt by the experts.
i know bruv it hurts,especially when all the right signs are there such as
geometry,cable stays ect..nice looking bike anyway. ;)

Back