(S) Gary Fisher Montare 1991, NOS parts - OFFERS!

philjun

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

Unfortunately, I have to sell my 1991 GARY FISHER MONTARE in shiny blue. It's a project I have been working on for about a year… I was trying to assemble it as it was in 1991. I have found almost all the parts. I even found the somewhat pricy original saddle in very good condition and the RM-20 rims in NOS…

I've tried to sell it as a whole but didn't succeed. So, now I am splitting the project. I have been mailing all the people that had allready posted here and over at mtb.news.de. Some of the parts have been sold to those. I tried to be as just as possible to the first posters. I am sorry if I happened to forgot to get back to anybody!

(I also included a second set of DX brakes I had bought in the process. These are used but in good condition)

so, here it goes:

1. Frame: Fisher Montare 1991; hights: c–e: 49 cm (19) / c–c: 46 cm (18 ); length: c–c 56 cm (22) – small scratches and chips, very good condition for age, including XTR headset in NOS£ 140 - open for offers!

2. Rims: RM-20, 32 holes – NOS - sold -

3. Hubs: DX hubs, 32 holes – NOS – £ 30 - sold -

4. Levers: Deore DX levers, one is NOS, the other one in good condition - sold -

5A. set of brakes (rear and front): Deore DX cantilever NOS – £ 30 - sold -

5B. set of brakes (rear and front): Deore DX cantilever, good and clean condition – £ 17

6. rear derailleur: Deore DX NOS - sold -

7A. front derailleur: Deore DX, special mount (same as with clamp) very good condition – £ 18

7B. front derailleur: Deore DX, with clamp 1 ¼, good condition – £ 10 - sold -

8. crank set: Deore DX, good condition - sold -

9. saddle: Gary Fisher, very good condition – £ 45 - sold -

10. handle bar: Gary Fisher, very good condition - sold -

11. stem: Gary Fisher, good condition (noodle included…) – £ 20

12. pedals: Gary Fisher, good condition - sold -

13. seat post: Gary Fisher, 28,6 cm, scratched condition – £ 8

If you have any questions, please contact me! I'll post from Germany

Attachments

• GaryFisherFrame.jpg
    GaryFisherFrame.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3,044
  • GaryFisherFrame02.jpg
    GaryFisherFrame02.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3,044
  • GaryFisherFrame03.jpg
    GaryFisherFrame03.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3,044
here are pictures of the two front dereailleurs, and the used set of DX brakes…

Attachments

• DXBrakes01.jpg
    DXBrakes01.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,655
  • DXBrakes02.jpg
    DXBrakes02.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,655
  • FrontDerailleurVG.jpg
    FrontDerailleurVG.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,655
Very nice frame and parts...... I haven't the space for another project, but if you decide to split, I would like to buy the saddle and handlebars from you please.

thanks for your interest… i would hate to split it… at least i would need someone interested in the frame set before i go down that road…

Back