RSP Dyna-Tech Torus '92 (SOLD)

Khane

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Need some funds, and this isn't getting ridden.
Looking for £120 for Frame, Fork & Seatpost (Not including delivery, that will be at cost for however you want it sent)
19.5" C-T
tripple butted Cromo fork.

rb05ya.jpg

2af6m9.jpg

Liking this a lot. It would look great next to my polished Torus. Also a bargain!

I might be wrong but it looks as though it might be a late 90's frame though, the earlier frames have solid dropouts i believe.

Re: Raleigh Torus

who made the black unicrown for this bike - I bought a torus, and there are no markings on the fork other than Spinner at the drop outs. They seem pretty light though and look like a good fork for a Unicrown - I'm just wondering what they are made of as the side stickers are long gone on my ahead steerer version.

Re:

It was 3 years ago - I dug out an old search for a Torus with cromo unicrowns on it as I want to know a bit more about mine.

As you say it was a bargain - mine cost me al lot more than that last year for a f&f. nice bikes though potentially as a budget full Ti tubeset (as opposed to the bonded frames).

If you can get one without any damage for I'd say grab it.

Re: Raleigh Torus

masha":3bi656kk said:
who made the black unicrown for this bike - I bought a torus, and there are no markings on the fork other than Spinner at the drop outs. They seem pretty light though and look like a good fork for a Unicrown - I'm just wondering what they are made of as the side stickers are long gone on my ahead steerer version.
if you can dig out something, I'd be intrested in that info :)
I have a Spinner back home, no stickers just the Spinner markings on the dropouts. The're from '97-'98 and look like any early Kona P2
Spinner used to make forks for nearly everybody (GT, Kona, Marin, etc.) so good luck with your search :)

Back