RSP 250

Thesausage09

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I have an RSP 250 and was hoping someone might give me an estimated value on it.
As a teenager I did a lot of mountain biking, and around 1999 I got the RSP 250, but at this time me and my friends were discovering girls and alcohol and sadly I never really got back into it after that.
Now with a 2 year old daughter and a pregnant wife, I think it's time to create some space and let it go to someone who will appreciate it.
It is in brand new condition, I think I used it on the road maybe 4 or 5 times and that's it.
Any thoughts, comments or valuations welcome guys, what do you think?

Attachments

• _20170403_131802.JPG
    _20170403_131802.JPG
    359.1 KB · Views: 625
Unfortunately these bikes don't seem to have the appeal of some of their brethren. However, I for one, love them.
This means they don't necessarily attract a premium. There is a RSP 250 frame which has been up for sale for a while at £70 (ebay and was on here). I don't think that is unreasonable, however it is pickup only so that limits the interest. I i would probably have had it if postage was an option).
For yous which is in good order I don't honestly know but I would think somewhere around the £130-£150 mark.
I could of course be wrong and I'm sure those more in the know will correct me if I am.

Thank you for your response, that price range sounds fair, I'm not looking for loads of money, just wanted an honest opinion on the value. I'd probably take £100 if someone could collect, or I can even drop it off if the buyer lives close to the route between Manchester and Cambridge as I do that drive every few months.
Many thanks again for your comments, I now have a good idea of how much to ask

Re:

Just picked this from Chris. Fantastic! Looks to be all original with paperwork! Very much looking forward to giving a spin, just a pity it is howling a gale out there. Might have to wait.

Back