wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Postage will be extra and at cost to your location. I'm happy to post worldwide at buyers cost (please pm for a quote) and happy to combine postage for more than one item :) Please reply in the thread and then PM me, but I’m not going to insist on this! Payment by bank transfer or Paypal gift or goods +4% please. Collection is fine and saves me packing/posting and buyers P+P costs ;) ....and you may even get a brew :) NB: Dibs are at my discretion!

➡️ Recently refurbished Mag 21 SL Ti:

Easton alloy upper legs
Magnesium brace
Alloy crown and steerer
Full titanium bolt kit
Steerer is 1 1/8" x 170mm ahead
Weight approx:1250g

Just like this one I did earlier....

Refurb thread link in my sig below :)

The fork has been stripped down, lower legs professionally re-finished, any internal parts that needed replacing have been and new decals applied

The fork will be serviced and set-up/tuned to your weight/requirements including long-travel conversion option (+£30)

I'm asking £250 for this tip-top fork, this includes: The Fork, oil, grease and loctite, the lower leg refinishing: (strip old finish, chemical clean, chemical preparation for magnesium, primer, paint, 2-pack lacquer) and the new decals and my time to strip, service, tune and re-assemble the fork.

Please note!...magnesium needs specific chemical cleaning and preparation (before primer/paint) otherwise it will oxidise and ruin the paint-work ;)

NB: The fork in the photo above is not the actual fork, but it will look near-as-dammit the same. I haven't photo-ed the actual fork as it needs assembly, but I can't do that until I know the buyers requirements ;)

Any questions, please pm me :)

Cheers

Re:

I have seen these in the flesh and can attest that they are extremely nice indeed - think 'new' and you won't be far wrong...

Re: Re:

Godwin_Austen":1nnx2vuz said:
I have seen these in the flesh and can attest that they are extremely nice indeed - think 'new' and you won't be far wrong...

Just out of interest, who do you use for the leg respray? I asked my local powder coaters and they rather firmly told me "we don't touch magnesium".

Cheers

Latest posts

Back