Rocky Mtn Element 20" Easton Ultralite frame - SOLD NOW

Re: Rocky Mountain Element 20" Easton Ultralite frame sell/swap

repman":34x891hb said:
Would you be interested in any parts from my clear out below? I have more parts to add to it.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=314901

Probably worth PM'ing me a few pics, not really anything there that I need other than a couple of spare rear mechs but will take a look. Only thing I'm desperate for is some forks, preferably sus corrected for 100-120mm, or sus forks of that travel.... Plus maybe a rigid ahead pair for the Marin which I may keep... :facepalm:

Re:

Make me an offer!! Just about to spend far too much on some forks and a headset that I really 'need' so this can go on ebay and take it's chances as far as I'm concerned. Surely worth something for that rear shock...?? :facepalm:

Re: Rocky Mountain Element 20" Easton Ultralite frame £80/offers

If you could send me your email address i will sort some pics out tomorrow.

Re:

Thanks guys. If it's not gone by the end of today I'm just chucking it at the back of the work shop again, or possibly just taking it up the tip :facepalm: :LOL:

Re:

Still got this, and I'm going on a box hunt tomorrow for some wheels I've sold so....could pick up another box for this at the same time!!

Any SW members, I'm down in the Axminster/Honiton/Sidmouth area Friday onwards for a couple of days if you want to make an offer I can't refuse, I could deliver it for free and everyfink :mrgreen:

Re:

Oh FFS.... :facepalm: :LOL:

£70 posted, £60 collected. Otherwise I really am going to end up hating this bloody thing!!

Re:

Where about's in South Somerset are you? I'm in Bristol. Frame looks alright, of course I don't need it but I could take it off your hands...

Back