Rocky Mountain Experience (nice Estay frame)Still for sale.

Well then - my fork WOULD be ideal for this then!

I have two actually. One is short threaded, one is loooong unthreaded...

If anyone wants to buy this frame this fork is ideal for it...

i'd be all over this if it wasn't for the fact that there's an ocean between us and the sizing. if only it was a 17", i think 18.5 is too big for me being 5'8". i'm fairly sure my Cirrus is a 17" frame.

RockiMtn":zzfpgws1 said:
i'd be all over this if it wasn't for the fact that there's an ocean between us and the sizing. if only it was a 17", i think 18.5 is too big for me being 5'8". i'm fairly sure my Cirrus is a 17" frame.

If its any help my Cirrus is the same size and I'm 5'10". Experience geometry is pretty weird compared to Cirrus though

Neill

neilll":2hdkeqas said:
RockiMtn":2hdkeqas said:

If its any help my Cirrus is the same size and I'm 5'10". Experience geometry is pretty weird compared to Cirrus though

Neill

i'm getting roughly 2" clearance from the top tube when i straddle my Cirrus at the moment. can't recall if i had more or less clearance on my Experience. I would love more over less of course for obvious reasons! :)

when you say weird in comparision, what do you mean?

RockiMtn":1hvfydjl said:
when you say weird in comparision, what do you mean?

Longer top tube, steeper seat tube, higher BB, slacker head angle, shorter chain stays and not designed for suspension AFAIK.

Back