Rockshox

domo

Old School Hero
Morning, any help please, are these mickey mouse forks? Can't find a serial number, can't remove the stanchions

Attachments

• DSC_0760.JPG
    DSC_0760.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0759.JPG
    DSC_0759.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0758.JPG
    DSC_0758.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 15
Look like Quadra 21Rs. There'll be a bolt at the bottom of the stanchions- v.long allen key needed. Micky Mouse? Well- they're not the best of forks...I had some in the 90s- improved by ditching one stack of elastomers and replacing with a SpeedSpring.

Not sure if they're Quadras,they have a bolt-on bridge with a cable stop for canti brakes.I think they phased them out before V brakes came along.These are for V brakes and the fluting on the inside of the lowers is different.Anything on the top adjusters? Look like someones put their own stickers on to me.

Think you may have hit the nail on the head there Stressed!Same shape and same type of bar-code label on these;
So yeah,I reckon an Indy of some description. 👍

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
In which case they'll be the Type 2 spring/elastomer combo. A little better than the Quadras but similar tech. On the plus side they're pretty light- especially if they're the SLs.

Yellow tended to be reserved for the SL model (though as said, quadra 21r were yellow but they had the bolt on brace). I'd go for indy SL. Def not Judy, a very different fork casting.

Back