rockshox planetx wheels tyre and more all cheap

hurcytm

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Rockshox hydro coil 100 forks 1,1/8 180 mm disc/v in good working order. Fairly tidy for age only faults are some paint flake and one of the stantions has rub mark on. Fault was found a repaired early last year and has been problem free since. No leaks and are quite plush 100mm travel nice cheap fork £22 posted sold sold.

Alex mx18 26" rim brake wheels single wall rims with the strength of double wall making them strong and light. Also included is aset of maxxis mofo dh 2.30 tyre with good tread and skewers great condition and running true bearings all good front wheel has butted spokes and hope hub v brake but disc. Is compatable with a spider not supplied ,rear is a shimano hub I think 8 speed rim brake only' £28 posted. Sold sold sold

kona pedals some paint flake and apin or two missing. £7 posted Perfect usable.

Shimano afline single speend tensioners £8 each posted good condition.

Old school Tioga control seat some small tears near edge of rear of seat is old 90s dh £7 posted
bontrager Select seat £7 posted perfect

26" hutchinson rhino team dh race/test.tyre Made in France
2.35 puncture resistance hardskin tubeless or U could run with tube thats what I did . found it a perfect front tyre not could be used as arear too very chunky ,as is fairly narrow for such alarge volume tyre. treads like some thing from a mx bike, unbelivable also ifound the tyre very fast for size of Tread in wet conditiion this tyre was awesome very grippy.
Dont think its production tyre. Just recently a pro team were using these with great success limited amount of them. Best to google it. Tyre is perfect not many rides £14 posted..
uncut planet x dh handle bars 22mm and use a shim to enlarge to fit stantard. Size stem very solid bars £12 posted

Attachments

• DSC_0267-1.jpg
    DSC_0267-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC_0251-1.jpg
    DSC_0251-1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC_0262-1.jpg
    DSC_0262-1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 451
  • DSC_0246-1.jpg
    DSC_0246-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC_0275-1.jpg
    DSC_0275-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC_0281-1.jpg
    DSC_0281-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 341
Hi there still have the wheels and tensioners if u could pm me ,then I will be happy to sale the items thanks for looking

Back