BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
➡️ Thanks to Fluffychicken I now know that these are Mag 21's from 1994, in a non standard colour; apparently the 1994 model was the only one to use this style adjusters. I've had them in the shed for a while and they seem unlikely to be used any time soon. I pumped them up last night and they are still holding air, show no signs of oil leaks and compress and rebound as they should. I haven't taken them apart so that's all I can tell you! The Mag 21 decals have been removed at some point but I'm sure replacements can be obtained from Gil. They are in overall nice cosmetic condition but do have some hard to clean dirty marks on the lowers. The stanchions under the boots are clean and have no marks or scratches. The rubber boots are a little grubby and are also a little compressed since the fork has sat with no air for some time. The 1 1/8" threadless steerer is 177mm long and has a star nut fitted.

Price is £45 NOW £38.50 including UK postage with overseas shipping at cost. Dibs at my discretion as are payment plans, holding until pay day etc. Try me though - I'm usually fairly agreeable :)

SOLD
➡️ Next up a Rockshox Quadra with 1 1/8" threaded steerer. They compress and rebound well and the stanchions are clean. They're a bit grubby and there are some scratches and some oxidising under the paint. The steerer is 142mm long, the top 32mm of which is threaded £16.50 NOW £15 posted

Re: Rockshox Mag 21

bump

Bump

bump

Re: Rockshox Mag 21 and Quadra

Quadras added

bump

bump