ROCKSHOX JUDY FSX CARBON 1/18

forks

Please I PM'D you . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell them to me. This is the most important piece to getting back my world cup bike that was sttolen from me 15 years ago!!!! Please consider them sold. I will pay what you ask no question and will even throw in a few free american retro hard to find anodized parts free free free. There is an american article written years back about my rise and fall. After years and years of hunting down a not so common frame and very rare parts in the evolution size I have almost rebuilt the biggest most heartfelt loss of my life. These shocks complete my greatest possession and i promise I will send a copy of the article and a few free awesome pieces.

Shock

I pm'd you. I just want to buy the shocks and as I said am willing to throw in some free stuff too. I am offering this because those shocks mean alot to the integrity of the build I am working on right now and they are difficult to find.

As I stated in the p'm I have a friend whom I met on this site who lives over there and I can probably work it out with him to get them and ship them to me. I am sending him some really rare items from America's cycling retro era because he was going through s hsrd time and has been very kind to me since I joined this site. I joined this site to find parts that I cannot find over here and have had EXCELLENT luck thus far. I have very specific items I am searching for and those shocks were atop my list.
Just tell me what works best for you in order to get those onto my bike. I am ready to do what I have to so that it is an easy transaction given we are far apart. Please let me know

Thanks

Hey thanks I hoped you might. it's tough sometimes being way over here wanting parts way over there. Oh and on a good note I have that kick a** SYNCROS vest packaged uP and going out tomorrow!!!! It's awesome. And extremely rare. Hang on to it and enjoy it!! Thanks again. I'll email you later.

No worries mate any time, just let me know when can help ;) ;)

Back