RockShox Judy DHO... WANTED

hey, I have a set of these currently fitted to my LTS-DH
Good condition work as they should.
Only not needed due to having a set of X-Lite Wompa's now.
What are the DHO's worth?
Make me an offer if you still need some.
thanks.
dave.

End of next week I'm gonna be after a pair.
(all spent up this week! :roll: )

Got a price in mind?
Maybe a bit more info?... Steerer length? QR or 20mm thru axle, A pic would be awesome if you've got one so I can get an idea of what the paintwork's like.
Oh, and out of curiosity, has it got a disc mount or is it too early for that?

judy dho

hi there am very new to retro bikes so sorry if this isnt the right way of doin this

have jus after alot of time / money got myself a gt sts (dream bike) off someone who listed it badly on ebay after speaking to the guy he sent the bike and some forks that he didnt want ? on delivery they are judy dho,s with 20 mm bolt in and disc mount ?

tbh have bombers of another lts that have been built up onto it
lookin online found this site and would love a proper person to apreciate them on a sts /lts

so dont know how much there worth ( love to swap for lobo lol )

but if no offers on here will ebay them

pics if required to either phone or email u decide

spare lts with curved seat tube (white) up for sale too have to justify sts lol

tony hailes

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
thanks for that gives me an idea of price jus prefer them to go instead of colecting dust in my garage

so offers / or swap ?

gt sts

hi, you got a gt sts :shock: , iam chasing one but need to sell stuff first, the wife says i dont need to but its only fair :) . have fun with yours.

cheers drew

yea have a gt sts a gt lts 3000 ds in red and a white 2000 ds in white( up for sale asap )

jus have some judy dho triple clamps that i have no use for they have disc mounts and what looks like the old canti bit on the brace ?

came with the sts but i dont need

sts also had attached ac chain device too

Back