Rock Shox Judy FSX - Any good?

slimpee":27rv07n5 said:
How much do these typically go for?

How about w/ Englund Air Cartridges?

*wink, wink
half of what you paid for the complete bike or more. not sure though if they are worth more or less when they have the Klein steerer tube. but you could swap a standard crown on it... NOS englund kits go for more than $100 these days.

Carsten

I hated those Englund air carts LOL, had two sets in my time and they never held air.

Though they were a good way of making Rock Shox SID's lighter, along with the Judy SL crown and Sid Race lowers without Disc mounts If I remember correct? (Or was the 98 Sid box crown lighter?)

Ahh the old days, when money meant nothing in the quest for grummage loss.

slimpee":374a78rj said:
How much do these typically go for?

How about w/ Englund Air Cartridges?

*wink, wink

I sold one had that was in excellent condition with a FSA Orbit headset. It had the canti cable stop, and I thought I was going to get a premium for it.
It went for $165 (usd) shipped.

I've seen a few go over $200, but never lower than $125.

GoldenEraMTB":3d1kcg8p said:
I sold one had that was in excellent condition with a FSA Orbit headset. It had the canti cable stop, and I thought I was going to get a premium for it.

Mine came with the owners manual, a nice-looking Specialized Windpipe pump and what appears to be two metal spacers and two rubber bushings or bumpers. Also, some little tubes are included. Does this change the value at all?

FYI-it's on a Klein so i don't know what size steerer it has. It, too, has the removable canti hanger.

slimpee":3gk1oj6a said:
GoldenEraMTB":3gk1oj6a said:

Mine came with the owners manual, a nice-looking Specialized Windpipe pump and what appears to be two metal spacers and two rubber bushings or bumpers. Also, some little tubes are included. Does this change the value at all?

FYI-it's on a Klein so i don't know what size steerer it has. It, too, has the removable canti hanger.

It could, but only slightly. If it's on a Klein, we would need to know what year and model...the diameter of the steerer will affect price more than the manual or air pump.

GoldenEraMTB":65mzh7el said:
It could, but only slightly. If it's on a Klein, we would need to know what year and model...the diameter of the steerer will affect price more than the manual or air pump.

'92 Attitude

slimpee":1cwcnbj7 said:
GoldenEraMTB":1cwcnbj7 said:

'92 Attitude

XL frame size, Klein specific steerer tube - will only work on an Attitude or Adroit in that frame size. BUT the crown very likely is bolted on and thus can be swapped with any normal bolt-on Judy crown. a Judy crown for the XL MC1 Klein frame is pretty rare and there might be some interest in it.

Carsten

Carsten":2iq9odw6 said:
slimpee":2iq9odw6 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2iq9odw6 said:

'92 Attitude

XL frame size, Klein specific steerer tube - will only work on an Attitude or Adroit in that frame size. BUT the crown very likely is bolted on and thus can be swapped with any normal bolt-on Judy crown. a Judy crown for the XL MC1 Klein frame is pretty rare and there might be some interest in it.

Carsten

Agreed.

Back