Road Racing Pictures •

A nice era. Assisted wrenching when racing. Paying the fine or getting away with it.

1729720131160.png

I find it all wonderful from a pro mechanics to the rider connection to keep them up there. And an evolution point of view.

It's changed the game for good. The role of the mechanic is sort of introduced in the public eye, an affirmation the sport is about man and machine, rather than being unexposed behind the scenes, and the rules to have a self sufficient rider can no longer be sustained going literally forward.

Dedicating my post to our resident pro-mechanic @benjabbi

A nice era. Assisted wrenching when racing. Paying the fine or getting away with it.

View attachment 895204

I find it all wonderful from a pro mechanics to the rider connection to keep them up there. And an evolution point of view.

It's changed the game for good. The role of the mechanic is sort of introduced in the public eye, an affirmation the sport is about man and machine, rather than being unexposed behind the scenes, and the rules to have a self sufficient rider can no longer be sustained going literally forward.

Dedicating my post to our resident pro-mechanic @benjabbi

lighter fluid

Back