Wanted road path frame

I have 3 renovated road /path/track frames all are renovated at Dave Marsh/universal cycle centre.They 20.5" beautiful TI RALEIGH track frame in ti team colours.Gordon Johnson world sprint champion replica model very rare chrome front and rear forks and head lugs campagnolo pista track ends
Falcon san remo professional pista team pro replica 1970's 21" track frame finished in team pro colours with crimson head tube and chrome front and rear forks and head lugs with campagnolo pista fork ends
Chater Lea 23" patj/track frame very rare 1930's frame with belled head lugs for clip headsets mudguard eys and track fork ends finished in amber flambouyant with violet contrast panels.
Carlton Professional Mark V 20" road frame team pro model finished in team replica colours of silver and black with campagnolo road ends and cutaway bottom bracket

The 3 frames are all for sale.I was beaten up and badly injured earlies in the year and I am selling my collection,I will put a rough price on the frames as a guide price but please make an offer and I will consider any offer for the frames.Raleigh Gordon Johnson replica £1000,Falcon professional £600 and Chater lea £400.All frames are renovated in the last few months.Please feel free to make an offer these are only guide prices. based on offers from some of the others.
There is also very beautiful 1930's 20" double gents tandem finished in flambouyant amber with contasting fern green panels.I think I have the original clip on headset and bottom brackets and chainsets.Lovely project.
Carlton International 23"frame very fancy lugs 1957 chrome headlugs fork crown and front and rear forks.
Peugeot Perthus reynolds 753chrome front and rear forks 22"
Holdsworth Professional 22" team pro colours chrome front and rear forks and crown
Holdsworth Whirlwind 23" early 1950's top of the range very fancy lugs chrome forks headlugs and crown.
Cartlton Professional 22"1970's chrome forks crown and head lugs shot in seatstays team pro replica in team colours with campagnolo grouset if required own by track champion of south africa but this is his road
bike.
Viking Severn valley team professional 22" chrome front and rear forks nervex pro lugs team pro replica.Campagnolo groupset also available for Carlton International.
Hetchins Cognoscenti 22.5"new frame built with oricinal Hetchins Cognoscenti lugs only 6 known to exist on the Hethcins ledgers + I have 3 replicas .Chrome front and rear forks crown and headlug hetchins curly rear stays and 6 days seat tube with campagnolo dropouts and front track forks with round fork blade finished in blue and white.Belled headlugs for clip headset.
Also rechromed rechromed Tony Merkens track handlebar stem curved

At last 1938 beuatiful Claud Butler 1938 anglo continental.These are cast very beautiful axe head lugs some of the first ever fancy lugs.They are not the later bilaminate copies.Renovated 22" frame very rare belled head lugs for clip headset £500 or make an offer.

Attachments

• 20210611_101954.jpg
    20210611_101954.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 5
Back