For Sale Ritchey WCS hubs

kiwideturin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
In very good conditions, some marks on the Shimano (8 to 10 speed) freehub, 20/24 spokes.
Yours for 60€ out of shipping costs (posted from France)

Is the rear 130mm or 135mm and is that €60 including shipping or excluding shipping to the UK (for example)?

Rear is a classic 130mm wide road hub.
Shipping isn't included, ad a stupid high 20€ for this.
Shipping to EU countries is less expensive

Thanks for prompt reply. Will keep in mind. If anyone at your end visiting Blighty and these remain unsold, get in touch!
j.

Rear is a classic 130mm wide road hub.
Shipping isn't included, ad a stupid high 20€ for this.
Shipping to EU countries is less expensive
The postage to EU countries from UK remained unchanged excepting catergorising European countries and a little bit more for further destinations. I could send those hubs to France for £7.50, £11.50 with tracking and insurance, 1st class international from USA to UK is £22.40 for up to 900g, the difference is disgusting in how some companies profit on the back of political wrangling.

Since the Brexit, rates have quite doubled from France to UK, exact quote for this parcel is 19.20€ (tracked and not insured) but it could be posted up to 36.92€ for a three days delivery.
Same parcel to Germany is 9.8€
And don't forget you may pay import taxes, even if it's claimed as a gift

From UK to France, freshly received yesterday, for a less than 1kg parcel, i've paid 11.95£ for a 30£ used stem claimed as gift, and 18€ custom taxes :mad:

Since the Brexit, rates have quite doubled from France to UK, exact quote for this parcel is 19.20€ (tracked and not insured) but it could be posted up to 36.92€ for a three days delivery.
Same parcel to Germany is 9.8€
And don't forget you may pay import taxes, even if it's claimed as a gift

From UK to France, freshly received yesterday, for a less than 1kg parcel, i've paid 11.95£ for a 30£ used stem claimed as gift, and 18€ custom taxes :mad:
I would put different value on the form so no customs taxes, you might also advise seller to tick the box 'sample' instead of 'gift', all the same, it's sick how people just wanting to sell/buy their private things are embroiled in the politics/wealth grab by big corporations and governments. That's a hell of a sting for a £30 stem!

Problem with putting less value on it is if it goes missing your insurance claim is less than what you paid.

Problem with putting less value on it is if it goes missing your insurance claim is less than what you paid.
I've sent items around the globe and the only thing that went missing was a pair of trainers bout 12 years ago!
In any case a lower declaration on a customs form does not make the claim for insurance any less. You can put whatever you like on the form, if it does not arrive, then the parcel delivery company do not know you have put that value on the form as the item is lost. You then provide the evidence of value as per the purchase amount to make the claim in the same way as normal. the courier is not paying any attention to the customs declaration in relation to the insured amount as only you will know the insurance value via the computer. They do not do both jobs of checking the value on the customs form against what the insurance value is, they are sperate matters.
So insure the value of the item, put a different/lower amount on the customs form.
Best of luck for future.

Back