*** RINGLE ZOOKA STEM ***

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
ultra rare red anodised 120mm RINGLE ZOOKA stem in mint condition! looking for around £95 posted, but open to (reasonable) offers! perfect to complete that retro build!
will post some pics shortly!
cheers, mike

Sorry for entering your thread. I would be interested in your stem but I'm looking for the one with straight lettering.

If there is someone out who wants to sell a Ringle Zooka Clamp-On Stem in 1 1/8", 0°, 120mm, in new or like new condition, please contact me - regardless of which colour.

By the way I have new Zookas in 135mm in different colours for swapping.

Regards
:)

just for clarification: the zooka stem is red, is for an inch and an eighth steerer and is 120mm long with a 10 degree rise. all the markings re size can be seen in one of the pics! cheers :D

Now here on Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RINGLE-ZOOKA- ... 1c2b3a511a. Only two days to go...

And by the way, I'm still looking for a Ringle Zooka stem in 1 1/8", 0°, 120mm, any colour but in new or like new condition.

Please contact me, if you have one for sale!

Thanks in advance.
:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back