Ringle / X517 wheelset all RED - SOLD

bratfass

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,

I will sell my nice red wheelset, cause I dont have the proud to "devirgin" them ;) (and because I got a red king wheelset on my tilite, so I dont need this one)

Wheelset with RED Ringle hubs, double-butted stainless-steel SAP spokes, green alu-nipples and RED Mavic X517 rims - all parts were NOS before lacing and the final wheelset were only mounted once - NOT driven (the brake-surface of the rims didnt have seen a brake-block anytime)! They are laced perfectly and all runs true, off curse - a very nice wheelset (WITHOUT the Megabyte tires!)

Price (what I paid last year) is 300£ - wheels torn apart - hubs/spokes SOLD - rims taken for myself + postage

Foto5-23.jpg

Foto2-39.jpg

Foto1-48.jpg

Foto3-36.jpg

Yes - and they are much more nicer than my king pendant (red kings with sunset 217s), but they are nu - unused, untouched and much too nice to use in the mud ;)

Beautifull, and Great price! If i wouldn't have had one build for me last year i would take this one... I just paid for all of the parts (rims, nipples, spokes, hubs) more than that!

Pump":mwzipehx said:
Beautifull, and Great price! If i wouldn't have had one build for me last year i would take this one... I just paid for all of the parts (rims, nipples, spokes, hubs) more than that!

I know - alone the hubset and the 2 rims cost more, if available ;)

bratfass":3n1lp4a7 said:
Pump":3n1lp4a7 said:

Yup! Thats right, IF AVALABLE! finding the hubs i was VERY fortunate last year... :D

Pump":1ypx77rs said:
bratfass":1ypx77rs said:
Pump":1ypx77rs said:

Yup! Thats right, IF AVALABLE! finding the hubs i was VERY fortunate last year... :D

red hubsets come and go over the time - harder to find are colored rims in unused condition

last month i had a chance to get a pair green sun rims on here - but the seller decided to keep them for himself after a week stumblin and no tellin the payment details :(

still searchin for green rims for my grove and the green king hubs

gorgeous, except for the green nipples. :LOL:

i have a similar wheelset built, but with red CK hubs. luckily all bought used so i have no fear using them. :cool:

free bump!

Back