Ringle stem

baron von greenback

Dirt Disciple
I bought a ringle stem but it didn't have the metal spreader bar that goes into frame or bolt or the little cap that sits on top seems a lot selling these stems don't have them with it can I use and bar from any stem along as its 118 inch hope that makes sense thanks

I bought a ringle stem but it didn't have the metal spreader bar that goes into frame or bolt or the little cap that sits on top seems a lot selling these stems don't have them with it can I use and bar from any stem along as its 118 inch hope that makes sense thanks

Do you mean the star nut? you can buy them cheap, example below, or save fitting the star nut into the fork steerer and buy a Head Doctor or similar, also below

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ye mate mate top bit and the bolt not the star bit but also instead of a short bolt it's a long one and it got a metal spreader at the end some ringle stems come complete then others don't have the whole bit that goes into the frame and forks I new to this so bear with me haha

Are you talking about the top cap and bolt that screws into the star nut? You can use any, though some fit better than others on stems. You could use one like a hope head doctor, FSA connix etc which don't require a star nut in the fork steerer tube.

Back