Ridgeback 602 16 inch

Bluetrentham

Retro Newbie
I’m wondering if anyone can give me some advice? I own a 1989 16 inch Ridgeback 602 with Shimano gears. The colour is white with green dots. I bought the bike new for £330 and still have the receipt and the original owners manual. The bike has had very little use and is in decent condition. I’m not really sure if I can let it go but thought I would start by finding out what it might be worth. Can anyone advise please?

Attachments

• IMG_20241007_172723.jpg
    IMG_20241007_172723.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20241007_170003.jpg
    IMG_20241007_170003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
This one sold for less that £99 in August:

We can't see how much less but I note that it had a small dent, which would have reduced the value. Now is not a good time to sell; indeed, there's a thread in the General & Off Topic section asking if we've reached 'Peak Cheapness?' If I were you, I'd keep it for the foreseeable future.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This one sold for less that £99 in August:

We can't see how much less but I note that it had a small dent, which would have reduced the value. Now is not a good time to sell; indeed, there's a thread in the General & Off Topic section asking if we've reached 'Peak Cheapness?' If I were you, I'd keep it for the foreseeable future.
That's useful. Thanks. Probably not the best time of year to sell anyway.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back