RetroRoadRide Series Rd 2: Brewery Ride ~ 04/05/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I shall explain. My dear wife tracks me using my phone and her ipad checking in now and again on my rides so that she doesn't worry. Carl had my coat and phone in his bag last weekend. She now thinks I'm much fitter than i am but stop at every allotment. :mrgreen:

The History Man":bjjs6lgo said:
Ok, I shall explain. My dear wife tracks me using my phone and her ipad checking in now and again on my rides so that she doesn't worry. Carl had my coat and phone in his bag last weekend. She now thinks I'm much fitter than i am but stop at every allotment. :mrgreen:

:LOL:

There is also an optional allotment tour as well....

The pub on the long route doesn't do food on Sundays but will lay some sarnies on for us. I'm contacting him tomorrow to get a price per head and filling info. Will post up this weekend. Same goes for the shorter route. I believe Ken is on the case.

Re:

I shall ride the Pootler's Loop, as I am calling it, over the weekend calling in to find out about lunch. If the Bull's Head can't accommodate us, there are other fine hostelries en route. If it goes badly, I may be in for something of a pub crawl. Here's hoping.

Cheers, Ken.

bugloss":1fy853la said:
Meh!.........Can't come :cry: :cry: Sorry chaps, anyways don't want to have the pee taken too much for having "an outfit that costs more than Robins bike". I can only take it a couple of times a year ;) ;)

Enjoy! with a capital E.

Sorry to hear that Adam. Wasn't aware of the outfit situation, mental note to chastise made. I myself subscribe to the 'never mind the quality feel the width' school :D

Anymore takers? Should be a cracking day out.

Re:

I rode a sort of extended figure eight version of the Pootler's Loop today. Bright sunshine, peacock butterflies and a sign at Haseley Knob promising "Love Sausages?"

In response to popular request, I have booked at table at the Bull's Head. Four beers on today and one pie. Woodforde's Wherry, Wye Valley Butty Bach, Purity Mad Goose, Adnams Southwold, Kate & Syndey.

No, but I'm looking forward to a go with Kate's whiny valley pie loop!.......oh yes!......(left palm to right elbow, right forearm/fist raised suggestively)....... :eek:

I am up for this...and those sarnies better be bloody good and prompt or there will be some suffering on the final secteur...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back