RETROBIKE RESOURCES (non bike) - CAN YOU HELP?

anything 3D or 2D graphics, been at it for more than a few years now.

check my signature link for examples

I now have another string to my bow!

I can remap vehicles for extra performance and economy. I'm working alongside a friend and we now have 3 seperate systems to do it with and a courtesy car.

Just as a reminder, i'm your man for anything bed and mattress related and also alloy wheels.

Used to volunteer for the recycle centre in Southend, still do from time to time. Can keep an eye out for a cheap beater if you are local. rarely anything too special in there though.

I am halfway through my bike instructor training, have done all the class-time just waiting on my start date to get signed off, again if you are local I can help coach nervous riders. Can also advise on strategy to deal with aggressive other road users.

I sell fancy flats on weekends and do a bit of fitness coaching, again at a fairly basic level. Can get you from nothing to ten K if you want some encouragement, build overall strength and get you feeling better.

I now run the property desk for www.mypeoplebiz.com - If you need to source someone for a property, telecoms, legal, retail or charity position let me know. We source nationwide and have a referral scheme, have a look at the site in case you can make some money from it.

Yeah, I'm really really tired a lot of the time... :D

I'm a sealant applicator - do everything from baths to huge concrete floors, windows etc so any advice in this I'm your man.

However would like to change jobs and become a photographer (sports mainly but anything that moves).

Cheers

Matt

After a long and successful career in the adult film business and a wasted Art & Design Degree i'm now a sucessful bar manager with the ability to take a dog and turn her into a viable business. Kerching! :D

Work in the city, so if anyone needs to know about any derivative products/hedge funds/strategies or their uses, let me know :D

and no, I didn't cause the credit crunch!

Awkward Kid":1rbpxfdu said:
After a long and successful career in the adult film business and a wasted Art & Design Degree i'm now a sucessful bar manager with the ability to take a dog and turn her into a viable business. Kerching! :D

I thought you had left the adult film industry?

Been fixing copiers/printers for the last 25years

and no kicking them doesn't work :D

Private security here.

So if you have something/someone in Iraq you want protecting, I'm your man.

Or HF, VHF and satcom communications. Installation, commisioning and operation.

Qualified to instruct any of the above to FE level as well.

Don't do weddings.

Back