RETROBIKE RESOURCES (non bike) - CAN YOU HELP?

I'm a horticulturist, BSc from Writtle, worked at Middleton (National Botanic Garden of Wales) for my student placement year, became deputy head gardener of a private estate in Newbury for two and a half years, then had to move home for family reasons, and set up my own garden maintenance business about 5 years ago, and that's what I'm still doing now.

I have done some garden design, but I prefer being outside doing proper stuff, instead of being stuck behind a desk surrounded by books and bits of paper!! :roll:

So if you need some plant advice ....

further to my vast alloy wheel knowledge, my friend now has alloy wheels refurb equipment and an account with a courier, all of which i have access too!

so blasting gear, a wheel machine to remove all curb marks, the same machine to polish lips and rim edges, painting equipment.

if you want a cheap job i can do it, if you want a propper job my mate can!

alsoo... his brother is a solicitor and does a lot of no win no fee injury work. he is worksop based but can travel. his ideal catchment is nottingham, lincoln, sheffield, hull dort of area. they also do one of those £100 referral things too so you can make a bit recomending people to him!

one more thing, i am relatively clued up on whay alloys fit vans

Well better late than never :oops: I'm a commercial heating engineer now but spent 20 yrs fixing little ones ,hows that for timing seing as winters coming (alledgedly) :LOL:

Wonder if this thread works both ways. Looking to get some work done by a graphic desinger (or similar). Drop me a PM if this is your line of work ;)

paulstottuk":35uu6kgw said:
I now work for Snow and Rock running the outdoor department at Bristol. In a passed life fully quailfied outdoor instructor, Mounatin leader, kayak, climber, mountain biker and mounatin board...
Not sure these are of any use? But can get you discounts :D ;) :D ;)

I'll be up when the sale starts!!!!

Filton boy so only down the road. Nipped in last weekend but the place was stacked with Audi drivers ;)

Skills wise

Classic MG dabbler (B's a speciality)
Home Cinema Enthusiast (Have ton's of spare cable and connectors for fault finding and a DB meter for proper setups)
PC and Networking (spare kit for fault diagnosis, etc)

By trade I'm actually a Product Owner at Nokia Music so if anyone needs a quick bit of Business Process Re-Engineering or Agile development advice drop me a line :)

just finished 3 years at college (FE) doing manufacturing engineering (mechanical), some MIG welding and key skills :) now where....

Latest posts

Back