RetroBike National MTB Series Rd 2: Surrey Hills ~ 27/04/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobCatMax":25b0kyac said:
Right Gents,

For all those wanting food, I absolutely, positively have to your choices by Friday the 18th, that gives you a week and a bit to PM me with your choices

I'll have whatever any123 is having...

Re:

I will be there :) having had a sneaky peak round the route I can say it's another ace day on the cards B-) looking foward to seeing everyone :)

Re:

Hey Mick ,
It'll be good to see ya again buddy , thought you must have disappeared in on of the many potholes in the area !

Mike

Re:

Hi Mike, been working away in Brum so very limited time on the bike when at home :( be good to see you again, you will enjoy this one ;-)

Just 2 days to go and I've only got 4 food orders...I guess the thronging hordes of you that are coming are bringing your own lunch?

Re:

There is always plenty to choose from at the village stores, just not if 30 of us turn up annanounced. Please do if you are using the facilities at the pub buy a drink. However, unless there is a last minute rush, this is looking like it could be a compact group!

Last orders for food, I repeat, last orders for food. You have 24 hours to PM me your food order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back