**Retrobike Flexfit baseball caps - ONE available **

John":vng8c9b7 said:
Minty Sauce":vng8c9b7 said:

Sad face!

I can probably order a S/M if you actually want one rather than just expressing disgust at the fact I'm not offering this size.

I think you may have taken my sad face out of context, it was more of a question if s/m will be available.
I probably should of worded my comment a little better, I did not intend to express disgust and apologise if that is how it came across.

If s/m will be available please put me down for one. Ta

Will be placing a proper order later in the summer for these.

In the meantime I have a single cap available. It's a L/XL which fits a normal head (i.e. me).

£20 via paypal. First to PM (and pay ;)) gets it.

Minty Sauce":18qyyw91 said:
John":18qyyw91 said:
Minty Sauce":18qyyw91 said:

Sad face!

I can probably order a S/M if you actually want one rather than just expressing disgust at the fact I'm not offering this size.

I think you may have taken my sad face out of context, it was more of a question if s/m will be available.
I probably should of worded my comment a little better, I did not intend to express disgust and apologise if that is how it came across.

If s/m will be available please put me down for one. Ta

When you do the proper order while there be a choice of sizes?

Hope all this rain has gone by then and we will have sun to keep out of our eyes with nice Retrobike caps :D

SOLD.

Yes, intend to place an order probably early next month and get a range of sizes. To be honest the L/XL will fit most though.

Back