**Retrobike Flexfit baseball caps - ONE available **

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Having hopefully found a supplier now taking pre-orders for new Retrobike baseball caps.

The caps are top quality Flexfit ones and feature the Retrobike R logo to the front only. Intend to offer them in M and L/XL sizes with a bent (old skool) peak as shown.

Price will be £18 - £20, depends on exact cost.

Post up here if you want to guarantee one, will have some samples at MM :D

main.php

main.php

I am trying to get hold of a XXL blank to send to John to get embroidered. I have to get them from the States as no-one sells them in this country but it's taking a while to get a reply from anyone over there regarding prices.

If anyone else wants a XXL (we are talking 61-62cm here!) please let me know before I put an order in.

These are great...

Rob - if you're at mayhem you can try mine on for size, they do come up big..

jimmy5willy":d917l76f said:
At the risk of sounding like a N00b...

What is Flexifit? :? :oops:

It's a baseball hat which is elasticated and comes in different sizes to fit your head rather than having an adjustment on the back. You can actually buy baseball hats in proper sizes (like 7 1/2 similar to formal hats/flat caps) in the USA which aren't elasticated. Flexfit is like a half way between the two, proper fitted ones and the ones with a Velcro/plastic adjustment at the rear.

They are very comfortable, much better than the adjustable ones. Most people are a S/M size (smallest one) but some people are a L/XL. You don't see as many in the larger size. I, however, am an XXL. The L/XL ones pinch my head a bit and can give me a headache.

Oh right. Sounds cool although I'm not sure you could ride wearing one. They'd just blow off?

So its a hat for hangover mornings and bed hair at race weekends? :LOL:

Minty Sauce":2fust2v0 said:

Sad face!

I can probably order a S/M if you actually want one rather than just expressing disgust at the fact I'm not offering this size.

@Rob - I should be able to order the XXL.

I'd agreed Rob could order a cap direct however I'd ask nobody else does.

@GT-Steve - cheers :)

Had hoped this would be a little more straightforward.

Back