Retro Shades

robh

Dirt Disciple
Got some original Oakley Frogskins black frame Bronze Iridium Lenses, small scratch on right lens not noticeable when wearing.

Also some Purple Bolle Microedge with 3 lenses
Purple/blue mirrored, light intensifying pink and normal sum shade.
2 designs of ear piece, normal and hooked.

Pictures here: http://robhorton.fotopic.net/c1090058_13.html

Open to offers.

There is a shop nearby my parents which still stocks NOS Oakleys such as first Mumbos, Zeros, Blades, RazorBlades, and even one or two pairs of the very first EyeShades.

I actually bought a pair of EyeShades last year for an old-school meeting that didn't take place.

Wonder if these have any value ? :?

Mr X":26khxjke said:
There is a shop nearby my parents which still stocks NOS Oakleys such as first Mumbos, Zeros, Blades, RazorBlades, and even one or two pairs of the very first EyeShades.

I actually bought a pair of EyeShades last year for an old-school meeting that didn't take place.

Wonder if these have any value ? :?

Do they still have any?

Also, have the Frogs gone?

The stock is still there, planned trip to my parent's place end January.

The owner is a bit tough in negociation, that explains why he still has thousands of s### still in stock.

Mr X":1e1xkjwr said:

The owner is a bit tough in negociation, that explains why he still has thousands of s### still in stock.

Shame, i'm sure if he were willing to sell you a few at a good price then they could be sold on here :)

Mr X":2sbwtfgy said:

Any chance you can PM me the link to the shop?

:LOL: A link to the shop ??? Ahahahah !!!

Looking at the owner, he doesn't even know what a computer is...

Now, I can give you a GPS coordinate, but you gotta first travel the "French" Channel mate ! ;)

Back