Retro Racing Photos

rocky mountain":3mpjfjw0 said:
REKIBorter":3mpjfjw0 said:
Prompted me to have a look through the archives. Loads of piccies to choose from. The first and one is me in Marshalls Cycles colours racing at Tewin Water School, the second one is racing at somewhere near Towcester with me heading the field! The third is at Thetford racing through a bombhole and the fourth is a nice picture of my arse at Tewin, Steve Marshall always liked to include water in his race courses :twisted:

any more pictures of tewin water?
does anyone ride in the local area?

Go along to Marshalls Cycles in WGC, ask there. They used to have weekly evening group rides, don't know where they currently meet at, haven't had any contact with them for years.

:D Mainly Hants area plus Blandford forum before it was turned into a 'off road BMX' track :twisted:

Tony, is that the same bike " orange 1" or did you just like changing brakes :?:
Also where did you get those pics from the Blanford races from :?:
I only have 1 of me from then, and thats standing about before the race :roll:

heathy":3ox7y30y said:
Tony, is that the same bike " orange 1" or did you just like changing brakes :?:
Also where did you get those pics from the Blanford races from :?:
I only have 1 of me from then, and thats standing about before the race :roll:

I Just like changing brakes :oops: :LOL: You know how it is :?:

'dirty dans' aka 'dds' girlfriend took them. The next round i went on my own - no pictures :(
The Gorrick races always have a couple of pros's taking pictures which i bought afterwards. :D

Back