Retro Kona Threaded Project Two P2 and cantilever thing

Thanks World Ranger,

Considering my personnal experience, shipping should be under £15, so I would say £40 shipping included for a first solution, £70 for "as new" or very nice grey P2 fork. Do you consider this as honorable?

If you have the fork, the hanger is the "cerise sur le gateau" as we say here.

My personnal adress : iordanovitch@gmail.com

Regards. Nicolas

PS: I need it to be threaded around the 6 inches (16 cms).

He, I just understood the hanger is the little steel piece you put on top of the fork to use canti. Of course, if it fits with the forks, I would be very interested.

Tell me what you think about your global price (fork, hanger, shipping to France) ; also if you can send me one picture (but not absolutly necessary during financial discussions).

I have a threaded set and a non-Kona hanger, little bit scruffy as I remember, but sound. To suit a 17-18" frame but I'll measure properly and get photos hopefully tomorrow. Have the Velocity to match too :)

If shipping is £15 then say £45 all-in?

Dear azaro: in fact, I was looking for something else (what World Ranger seems to have), but fortunatly I also look for a 1' cable stop, only if it is possible to squeeze it by itself.

Dear elPedro666 (what a name!): it sounds great, and I would appreciate to have more informations; the price seems fair. But, I had a first answer from World Ranger, AND also he is an "Old School Grand Master" and it is my first post, so I will check first his proposal and then come back to you. In any case, I have a Swiss friend crazy about full rigid Kona that will certainly be interested.

Dear World Ranger, waiting for news.

Regards to all (and sorry for the poor english). Nicolas

My bikes: Ferraroli California 1985, Team Marin 1995, Kona Cinder Cone 1994

Back