Retro Animal Pro-Series Chronograph Watch W004

Re:

Bit of a thread revival - anyone know where I can get new straps for my watch - my trusted (nearly 20 year old) SAS strap has actually disintegrated and the ones im seeing for sale all seem to to be the newer rubber ones?!

Hello ... anybody could tell me which is the purpose of the upper sphere ? ... and, how it could be set to zero ?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 736_002_2.jpg
    736_002_2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,045
It's 10th's of a second for the stopwatch, it should reset to zero with the bottom button, I think you can zero the hands when the crown is pulled all the way out by using the buttons move the hands.

Ok... thank you very much for the explanation. It seems that this sphere is not working on my watch, because it is always stopped. I can set to zero the other two, with the bottom button.
Regards :)

These watches are around 20 years old now so I guess it is to be expected that there will be some failures, still a nice watch I have an identical one

I bought a titanium one from here a while ago now but it's a little tight on my wrist. If anyone wants one, let me know.

ishaw":13lqnni9 said:
I bought a titanium one from here a while ago now but it's a little tight on my wrist. If anyone wants one, let me know.

im interested. how much? any pics?

my SAS the strap is still in the annoyingly hard and itchy as hell stage!
image_zpsdc63cee9.jpg
Im sorry i just stumbled apon this thread, and i curious if you would you be willing to sell? I used to have one of these watches when I was in my early 20's and brings back fond memories.

Back