Recycling Project, retro rig sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

recycle13

Retro Newbie
Hi guys,

I work for NCA, a cycle training provider based in Manchester. We are currently running a recycling project in which we take in old unused bikes, fix them up and allow kids without their own bikes to use them on bikeability courses.

We occasionally get donated bikes which are not really suitable for 10 - 12 year olds to razz around playgrounds! At the moment we have some retro mtb pieces in, which I am hoping to sell to fund a couple of more suitable bikes. We also have some road bikes but this isn't really my forte therefore don't really know if they are any good :/

So far I have dug out...
..A Saracen Sahara Elite frame complete with forks, stem and bars.
..A full build Saracen Eiger (I believe its an Eiger anyway, might get corrected on that 1) which i have fallen in love with!
..A very nice Orange O2 full build
..Scott Tampico frame.
Also a few bits and bobs, stems, brakes etc

As this is my first post I haven't quite worked out how to add photo's, i'll give it a go though. If anyone is interested in any of these items please let me know.

Thanks, Jenna.

Welcome Jenna.....

When you have worked out what you have you will need to post firm prices against each. (Forum rules :D )

There are other threads on here where folk can give you an view on market value.

For pics....I would use one of the free pic hosting sites and paste a link

I have posted a message asking for advice on the value. Would you prefer if I removed the post until I get a reply? I'm not sure what they are worth yet.

Can do. I'll lock this until you have an idea of value, that;d be easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back