********Rear shock for LTS DH wanted ASAP*******************

Thanks for help guys! :) Yeah i bid on that one but i need the super (6inch) as running 888's or boxxer on the front and need to balance it.

God its hard to find one of these! Oh and anyone that does find one there is a £10 spot in it for you for the super deluxe 120mm :)

FMJ":167kiopa said:
I'm pretty sure I saw a thread where someone had a LTS with a broken frame they were selling for 50. Do a search of the threads and it may turn up.

Found that but it was the wrong shock :(

Also went for one on german eBay - which is proving to be a mare as the guy doesn't want to do through paypal :(

I'm willing to part with around £60 for the right shock here guys so if you have a spare wanna make some money??

I've not got one spare as such but have a super deluxe on my Giant MCM990, not sure if its the same or not though, let me get some pics and find out as I could beinterested in selling as I want to get a air shock for mine anyway

What is the eye to eye and stroke length of the shock you want. As I have a few shocks and may be able to help :roll:

It's around 120 however it adusts with the trunnion mount so shock as to have threads for trunnion to screw to :) thanks

hybrid666":4id6v8cb said:
It's around 120 however it adusts with the trunnion mount so shock as to have threads for trunnion to screw to :) thanks

Haa now I remember the one you need (sorry I'm old & slow) Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Back