REALLY NICE Klein Attitude NOS 1990

Indeed, hope its not covering up a nasty ding! :shock:

Looks like its never been built up though, or if it has, not used much - plus NO FADING :cool:

I wouldn't say it's NOS. The ad says doesn't say that it wasn't used just in excellent condition also, Mr. Orange says fade (and if he says so...it is). Says it's been hanging on the wall for eight years, but what about the previous 10? Also, that v-brake adapter isn't meant for a MC1 frame and is doing it no favors at all. So it's in hard to find condition, but NOS is overstating it. Not to say I wouldn't mind having it.

I imagine that Gary Klein has a NOS one stashed away and I'm aware of one other NOS 1990 model.

'Guin

I'd agree with the pimp. Would still be a really nice rider. Personally, I don't mind a little fade or chainsuck. Gives it that historical "if only it could talk about where it has been" look. . . but yeah, I like perfect too. This is pretty decent one in a good size.

Hmm. Wonder what's under the chicky. Looks like it's fine from here. The box crowns are weaker than the later rounded uni crowns, so I'd be some what more careful with it.

Nice Headset seal. Seems these are more common than perceived. Or is that just me?

Flag looks pretty unfaded - so the fork looks like it got the most of the sun.

mmmm. Painted water bottle bolts that aren't all chipped make me all giddy.

Tasty saddle.

No I can't have it.

No $.

:)

hey, welcome back :)

i hate stickers on the old Kleins. even if they don't hide something they will leave an unfaded spot behind. so it's ugly when they are on and it's ugly when they are removed. but yeah, nice one. i am really surprised how many from that "first batch" with the embossed head tube cap exist.

Carsten

Back