Really cheap LED lights.

barry2017

Old School Grand Master
I seem to recall someone buying one of these from Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Waterproof-5-LED- ... 1|294%3A50

I keep losing my LED lights, and thought this might be good for the town bike (actually, I've got a Dynohub for it, but I need to find a suitable 32h rim which is proving quite difficult).

So, whoever you were, what did you think?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If you're prepared to pay 50 quid then the P7 torch or the "bastid" that's been disected on STW and available from dealxtreme in the US offer the best bank for your buck.

Lots of threads on STW about them

edit...clicked the link after I posted...99p :!:

The ones I was looking at were £1.60 posted.
Performance doesn't need to be spectacular, it's not for offroading, more for being seen by. Plus, I don't want something where I care if it gets nicked.

I bought some,they worked ok but kept going off at the wrong moment,then the bracket snapped and that was that after about a month of commuting duties,pretty rubbish really :cry:

I use Tesco LED torches jubilee clipped to the bars. I used 4 of them at Mayhem, there are a few pics of them on here. Looked like an X-Wing fighter held together with baler twine.

Mount them with the Tesco logo at the top and no one will want to steal them.

Latest posts

Back