REAL Ink Blue anodized Zaskar - SOLD

sancho":1mgrv56m said:
Yeah, that BIN seems like a lot for a used Zaskar

Oh yeah that's right, you think these grow on trees? When was the last time you saw one in this condition? How many will ever come up in this condition again?....very few. When you own one in this condition you can decide what the BIN should be. Today that's peanuts for the guy that dreamed of owning one 15 years ago but could only afford an Outpost back then. That BIN is for that guy that has to have it. The reserve is lower... hop in and bid. Who says it's going to hit the BIN?...although many of my listings exceeded it by the time the auction ends.

Always find it funny when those that really want something, especially something a tad out of many stream, expect it to be cheap. You, me, we all make choices.... for some a big TV, a fancy car, a bookie friend maybe a fancy house. Live life for the things you enjoy and you'll be able to afford them.

sancho":3nvt6fa8 said:
Yeah, that BIN seems like a lot for a used Zaskar

You can't put a price on happyness. :LOL: ..... I'd buy it if I hadn't just had me gas bill. :evil: :evil:

A 95 ink blue Zaskar frame and forks sold recently on ebay UK for £240 and that wasn't half as nice as gm's.

Peoples have used to finding badly listed Zaskars in silly low prices. Personally think, right items should have a right price. Otherwise I have to read comments on RB such as Zaskar is a cheap c**p which every bloke may have, what piss me :evil:

Here's my 98 ink blue Zaskar

This is my 98 ink blue Zaskar -soon to be re vamped & upgraded....check it in the gallery tab, also see my other GT's

Latest posts

Back