raven 2 was the old showbike from cannondale netherlands,
with carbon spinergy rims and also the orginal rims as spare parts,bike is
looking like new want to get 825 euro for it,

Attachments

• DSC02725.JPG
    DSC02725.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 2,930
mikeekim89":1fgg5wyo said:
I don't recall Spinergy doing Discs.. :?

They sure did make disc versions, in three different models, they had the standard ones with the white stickers like pictured on the cannondale, superlite which had yellow stickers (thats the set i have) and super stiff which have red stickers I know a guy in the usa with a set of these but he will never part with them. They also had a 20mm through axle version which i have not yet seen, but was advertised on their website back in the day.
Its like spin wheels, a lot of people didnt realise spin made a couple of disc versions.
Josh

corp4":2dvdfypp said:
raven 2 was the old showbike from cannondale netherlands,
with carbon spinergy rims and also the orginal rims as spare parts,bike is
looking like new want to get 825 euro for it,

So this is the later/last model of the raven they made, which had the magnesium skeleton instead of the aluminium?
I have sent you a pm.
Thanks
Josh

I am inline but may have more money ;)

only kidding...they will break anyway according to most people on here :LOL:

Can't believe noone's abused the bar-ends yet - what are they doing up there?! :? Get them down so it looks less of a catalogue special! :shock: :LOL:

Remember being ridiculously excited seeing the pics of these when they first came out :shock: :cool: :LOL:

I saw aan addict scum waiting outside the pharmacy for his methodone with his barends like that the other day :LOL: :LOL:

Back