Rascal Owners club !

jonrock................ that is ANOTHER beauty........ i havnt seen a paint job like that before, do you know what it is called ? is it a re-spray. oh yea and i want that seatpost !! wanna sell it ? assuming its a 27.2 and you havnt coke canned it.
cheers

Edit... sorry about my over use of the word "beauty" i will now try to find another word to describe bikes !! :LOL:

The guy told me the paint was a custom Klein jobby...its metallic
I like the colours coz you can use silver black purple or blue with it!
Keeping the post for the mo...gonna see how high I can get it before it snaps!
J

jonrock":l1x0elgh said:
The guy told me the paint was a custom Klein jobby...its metallic
I like the colours coz you can use silver black purple or blue with it!
Keeping the post for the mo...gonna see how high I can get it before it snaps!
J

i'd say the frame will snap first...

carsten

IMG_6351.jpg

rumpfy,
thats a nice bike, identical to my next build!! im putting rc 30s on mine, out of interest , those original forks you have on it......... do they say tioga by the dropouts? as the forks on mine do, and im wondering if tiogas are original spec ?
anyway cheers

magicmistertea":19gusyr0 said:
rumpfy,
thats a nice bike, identical to my next build!! im putting rc 30s on mine, out of interest , those original forks you have on it......... do they say tioga by the dropouts? as the forks on mine do, and im wondering if tiogas are original spec ?
anyway cheers

I don't think they would be Tiogas, but I'll double check.

They used Spinner forks on the slightly older Kleins...not sure about the Rascals. Not my specialty, but I'll take a closer look at the fork drop outs.

Nice work there Rampage.

I assume (possibly wrong) that it would have had Cantilever brakes originally?

If so then would you mind posting up how you went about fitting V's?

Cheers

Paddy

Back