Rascal Owners club !

magicmistertea":3dpdipck said:
chers for that guys, to be honest i dont think i will be taking a hacksaw to it unless it breaks !! does my new 91 rascal have an extended seat tube longer than my 92 rascal ? or did the design stay the same ?
cheers andy

do you have a pic of your Rascal somewhere? the black/green one has about the longest seat post extension above the top tube they made. compare it to the red frame a few posts further up which has the short version. i wonder why nobody buys that frame, it's really nice....

Carsten

nah i dont have any other pictures of my rascal yet, i have only just sent payment. and it is in america so i probobly wont get it for 2 or 2 weeks yet ! the cheery red frame is really nice , and i allmost did buy it as i was offered it at a fair price. but it just wasnt the right colour for me !! sad but true !!

magicmistertea":i7z2w8wf said:
nah i dont have any other pictures of my rascal yet, i have only just sent payment. and it is in america so i probobly wont get it for 2 or 2 weeks yet ! the cheery red frame is really nice , and i allmost did buy it as i was offered it at a fair price. but it just wasnt the right colour for me !! sad but true !!

i meant a pic of your 92 rascal to which you wanted to compare the 91 one

<does my new 91 rascal have an extended seat tube longer than my 92 rascal ? or did the design stay the same ?>

Carsten

ahh right. yea the 92 rascal is the gator fade one in this thread, on page 1 i think, there is also a picture of it in my gallery. it does look longer to me, but untill i get the bike i cant tell for sure.
cheers

magicmistertea":2rg3yrpa said:
ahh right. yea the 92 rascal is the gator fade one in this thread, on page 1 i think, there is also a picture of it in my gallery. it does look longer to me, but untill i get the bike i cant tell for sure.
cheers

ah, ok. yeah, the gator has the later shorter seat tube extension.

carsten

updated pics of my rascal

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,253
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 3,253
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 3,253
Rascal

Yeah i like that. I was thinking of getting my Klein resprayed in Gator but that looks very nice with just the single colour.

Heres my beaut..
DSC02518.jpg

Back