Rascal Owners club !

I just sold my top gun and bought a pink beast. So i am back in the club:

p4pb6612918.jpg

Love it!

Here is a pic of my GLF rascal. Need to decide whether to get a GLF MC1, thoughts? Thing is, the black bar/seatpost combo works well, and if the MC1 was GLF, I'd need to hunt down a blue moby - been looking for ages now and nothings come up. Hmmmm.

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

Excuse the poor pics, they are from my camera phone as my hard drive died, along with all of my good pics.

I finallly got one Rascal on the road today. It is a mixture of M900/M950 XTR, and M730 XT. I don't know whether to completely smother it in M900 !!!

As for the green frame, that will have full M900, I am just waiting for some stuff to come in

Attachments

• IMG_3407.JPG
    IMG_3407.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,383
  • IMG_3408.JPG
    IMG_3408.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,383
  • IMG_3409.JPG
    IMG_3409.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 1,383
Have recently joined the MTB ranks with a make of bike I always wanted.
I want to change a fair few bits but nothing to make it look that different.

Attachments

• Razzie.jpg
    Razzie.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,182
ptbbot... thats a real beauty !! .. these rascals are getting harder and harder to find now... there is quite a few around but it seems like everyone wants to keep them... :) should never have sold mine :roll: ...
ishaw... thats a nice gatorfade... personally id keep the black mc1... spend the money on another rascal frame !! :D

magicmistertea":3j3pihax said:
ptbbot... thats a real beauty !! .. these rascals are getting harder and harder to find now... there is quite a few around but it seems like everyone wants to keep them... :) should never have sold mine :roll: ...
ishaw... thats a nice gatorfade... personally id keep the black mc1... spend the money on another rascal frame !! :D
Cheers for your thoughts and thumbs up. I was going to get some Judys painted in glf too, but you are probably right that I should leave as is.

Built Rascal

This one is in this thread as a frame, and somewhere else on RB in its own thread, but for the sake of participation...

Attachments

• klein.jpg
    klein.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 821
I think I'm nearly done now. Just a few more bits I would like, but I am fairly happy with how it's turned out. Excuse the new tyres...

main.php

Back