Raleigh Ultra Burner

Rubberduck

Retro Newbie
Hi folks,

I'm thinking of selling my Raleigh Ultra Burner BMX and I was just wondering how much I should be asking for it? It is in pretty good condition. Have a look at the picture and any ideas on price would be great. Thanks

Russell

Attachments

• ultraburner.JPG
    ultraburner.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 2,812
I am just gathering parts to build a silver mk 1 ultra :D

Could I ask what those tyres are ? Please could you tell me the identification on the sidewalls ?

Cheers,

WD :D

I think you could be right thanks :cool:

Google images seems to suggest they are the model 'Cross':D

Cheers,

WD :D

Re:

It's not easy lately to price bikes as the likes of eBay /Facebook / smaller sites / and just general talk ~ all seem to bump prices up, but no one has set a standard limit price

People always want more and more and then it gets stupid street in a quick way - just cost some one spent years restoring all the correct bits and got it all right, does it mean that one that doesn't have the right parts/new reissue parts/ lesser parts used: should it go for the same ?

A survivor bike is different to a shed rusty bike !
People don't always realise what it takes to restore a bike and what the end cost will be ? And you proberly won't get yer money back ?

Prices have shot up over the last five years - a bike that would of gone for £175 now has a price tag of £600 ?

The MK 1 Ultra Burner was my first BMX - I would love it !
But what price I would pay for it ! knowing what the cost of restoring it would be ! Well that would be different to what t might go for on eBay ?

So eBay might be your best bet or think of a price and try it ? Maybe you would want to swap it for some and it might not be bike related?

Sorry times have changed on knowing prices or the average of what items go for ?
Cheers B

Latest posts

Back