Raleigh Team Burner for sale

Beechy

Retro Newbie
Hi all. I’m selling a late Mk2 Team Pro Burner and looking for some advice on the price. It’s the oval ‘Full Carbospec 23’ frame version in very original condition. I think these were made between 85-87? The only part that isn’t original is the seat (it was a white Aeroyal originally). Any advice appreciated.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1de4b3ad-a4c6-4b2c-b233-9d1c095ac84f.jpeg
    1de4b3ad-a4c6-4b2c-b233-9d1c095ac84f.jpeg
    833.6 KB · Views: 23
Wow! In today's market, that is a good price. Shows you that certain brands/models still hold their value.
Some one is going to be very disappointed if they bought this as a TAP. Its just a BMX series Raleigh Burner, more in keeping with Styler Spec rather than a Burner. The pricing is crazy now. These were £100 all day long a few years ago. The Real TAPs and Cromo's Have been expensive since around 2008. The two Burner forums being responsible for the over inflated prices.

Some one is going to be very disappointed if they bought this as a TAP. Its just a BMX series Raleigh Burner, more in keeping with Styler Spec rather than a Burner. The pricing is crazy now. These were £100 all day long a few years ago. The Real TAPs and Cromo's Have been expensive since around 2008. The two Burner forums being responsible for the over inflated prices.
I sold a Styler (late undesirable model - but not anymore! 🤪 ) for £25 in about 15 years ago. I was offered more for the pads by themselves, but needed it gone ASAP and the guy came and collected it. Crazy prices indeed!

Back