Raleigh M-trax Ti 1000

fred1

Devout Dirtbag
hi all,

The time has come to sell my pride and joy as I just dont ride it anymore. I have upgraded loads of parts on it and it is in fantastic, original and honest condition.

This bike has taken me round Coed y Brenin a couple of times as well as my local ride of rivington more or less twice a week last year with no probs at all.

I dont really want to split the bike at the moment. I have advertised it elsewhere so if it does sell from there first I will remove it from here.

Spec is as follows:

Frame - 17.5 raleigh M-trax Ti 1000 titanium main tubes, chromoly lugs and stays.
Forks - Rock shox Judy DH with cartridge internals - ride lovely and smooth.
Wheels - Both have XTR M900 hubs, front is Mavic M231CD, rear is Mavic SUP117CD rim.
Tyres - grey michellin joggers
XT 8 speed M757 cassette
XT 8 speed M757 rear mech
Alivio front mech
Alivio chainset
XT M757 V-brakes
Gripshift SRT 800 X Ray
Avid brake levers
X-lite Stubbie bar ends
Vetta TT tri shock saddle
Dia Compe aheadset

£300, sensible offers invited.

DSC01148.jpg
[/img]

DSC01154.jpg

[/img]
DSC01155.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

[/img]
DSC01149.jpg

DSC01153.jpg
[/img]

Bike

Split it, you will more than double your money with the quality of parts on it- good sound friendly advice!

Wheels

Hi Fred,

That's a beauty you're offering!

IF you decide to split, I would love to relieve you from those wheels and tyres :cool: :cool:.

Waiting for you to name your price... ;)

E

I've seen this at Rivington.
Pics don't do it justice.
Would be a shame to split, but it definitely would recoup more as parts.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the compliments guys, really don't want to sell as I searched high and low trying to get the right parts and the right look but I don't ride it so someone else can have the enjoyment instead of it sitting here.

Postage would be extra, quite a fair price for the parts and condition I think.

Cheers

Back