Raleigh John Tomac Signature - Carbon/Ti

Man, haven’t logged on here in years!
Happy to answer questions if ya got ‘em.

No it’s not welded crooked. Camera angle isn’t dead 100% perfect. This thing is legit and a true cream puff.

I bought it from the original owner who ran a shop back in the day, but he was primarily a roadie. He bought this for himself, built it up with what he had laying around, seldom used it.

Lots of direct messages on it, but I’m intending to let this go the distance here. Happy to ship international at buyers expense. Given the rare nature of the bike, I will insure for full value as well. Normally I’m ok faking things to duck customs and duties, but eBay will rip the finds away and I’ll have no protection if it gets lost or damaged.

At any rate, enjoy!

The seller is a long-time vintage bike collector and a very trustworthy dude so happy bidding ;)
That bike/frame is my ultimate grail (besides my Storm Adroit) but cannot justify investing ridiculous amounts into this kind of a project.
Stunning and tempted, but can you imagine the cost of the build…

very interesting, Although I suppose it will be over $5,000. I have tioga cranks, tioga blue fork and matching stem. I'll wait until the end.

Last edited:
end of auction. I wanted to see how far it would go and maybe bid but in the end it was a private sale. Ebay should change these attitudes. Morally speaking, the risk of an auction is that, sometimes it works out well for the seller and other times it doesn't. Also , there is the option to buy on eBay . Advertise at $10,000 with offer option. Now, 13/14 people who wanted to bid on the frame, upset. It does not make sense to put a product up for auction in order to remove it . I hope that the private sale was higher than $6,000, since that would be my bid.

end of auction. I wanted to see how far it would go and maybe bid but in the end it was a private sale. Ebay should change these attitudes. Morally speaking, the risk of an auction is that, sometimes it works out well for the seller and other times it doesn't. Also , there is the option to buy on eBay . Advertise at $10,000 with offer option. Now, 13/14 people who wanted to bid on the frame, upset. It does not make sense to put a product up for auction in order to remove it . I hope that the private sale was higher than $6,000, since that would be my bid.
I was thinking the same thing, but at least your reply has put to rest any idea I had of getting the winning bid.

Latest posts

Back