Raleigh Dynatech Voyager with Campag

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Like so many Voyagers, it’s had the terrible Bullet shifters replaced with thumbies, possibly by the original dealer.
Way overpriced IMO

Decent upgrade with the brake levers and saddle, but that’s not included apparently. Shame as it suits it well I reckon.

Damn was hoping I could retire seeing the price of that! I’ve got a large one in much better and original condition

My ears were burning ;)

It’s my Voyager for sale. Interesting reading!

I’m not a dyed-in-the-wool RetroBike trader so difficult to price a bike like this for me. It IS rare. It does have most of the original parts. It’s been given some light restoration love including new grips, new QRs, new bars, new cables, bearings sorted, gears shift well etc. Parts of that groupset are for sale on eBay for *not cheap* money. The amount of gold I put on it means it’s a premium product 🤣

Also - that OG MintSauce sticker is worth £50 alone, surely?

If it doesn’t sell at the current price I’ll obviously drop it or put it on auction and let the market decide. I did just ride it to the pub and back and very nearly decided to keep it as it’s a totally sweet ride, but it’s just too small for me.

I’ll happily accept offers btw!

Neil

Back