Raleigh Dyna-Tech - REDUCED £250

zaskar96

Dirt Disciple
I have owned this bike for about 15 years so some of the details are a bit sketchy but here goes :)

I rebuilt the bike about 10+ years ago with many new parts and new paint job. In that time it has remained largely unused. Its not mint but is very good, clean condition IMO and everything works as it should.
I believe it is a 94 Diablo but not 100% sure on this.

Frame was re-painted in what i seem to recall was called Black Magic or something like that. Basically its black with tiny bits of coloured metalic in but they dont really show up unless you look closely or its bright sunlight!

Its currently on Kona P2 forks but I also have the RockShox Mag 20 that were serviced and painted to match the frame.

Spec:
17.5" Dyna Tech frame
RockShox Mag 20 & Kona P2 forks
M900 XTR Shifters/Brake Levers (think the covers underneath are cracked, will check)
M737 XT Rear Mech
M737 XT Cantis
Mavic X517 Wheels built on Hope front & M750 XT rear hubs
Panaracer Smoke 2 Tyres
LX Headset
LX (i think!) Square Taper BB
Suntour XC Pro Seatpost (i think!)
Flite Titanium Seat
Club Roost I-Beam Stem
Club Roost IDB 150 Bars

CIMG2881.jpg

CIMG2882.jpg

Will add more photos soon.

Unsure on value but its got some nice bits on IMO so thinking £350

Reduced now £250

Re: Raleigh Dyna-Tech

Lovely bike and bits.
For some reason I notice bikes can be hard to shift at a price you'd think they're worth.
I reckon if split might get your asking price more or less

Might be interested in M900 XTR Shifters/Brake Levers (think the covers underneath are cracked, will check) if you split, depending on price and that work fine.

ibbz":3ps1i8v8 said:
Lovely bike and bits.
For some reason I notice bikes can be hard to shift at a price you'd think they're worth.
I reckon if split might get your asking price more or less

Yes was thinking that, just a pain posting and packaging all the individual parts!
Looking like thats the way to go though...

rojo":z9016s4d said:
Might be interested in M900 XTR Shifters/Brake Levers (think the covers underneath are cracked, will check) if you split, depending on price and that work fine.

I probably will split so you have 1st refusal if i do. Will check them over and get back to you, 99.9% sure they work fine.

zaskar96":3bt7cn2l said:
rojo":3bt7cn2l said:

I probably will split so you have 1st refusal if i do. Will check them over and get back to you, 99.9% sure they work fine.

Cool thank you :cool:

Right, to save me breaking it.... £250 collected.
Dont forget this includes the original Rockshox Mag 20 in good working order as well.
Any takers?

Back