Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

HullBorn":1j1s7mit said:
I'm like a kid waiting for Christams :xmas-big-grin:

Iknow the feeling as i was like that the other month waiting for my Muddy Fox and just like a kid at Christmas i'm waiting on continuing my Raliegh build as i've not been well for over 4 months now and the suspense is killing me ..

Re:

It's arrived and unpacked. Not sure what to make of it. It needs a good clean, a new stem, new seat and the rockshox need sorting, they work though. I think the rest is okay.

quantum.jpg

quantum1.jpg

quantum2.jpg

quantum3.jpg

quantum4.jpg

quantum5.jpg

quantum6.jpg

quantum7.jpg

quantum8.jpg

quantum9.jpg

I'll get it sorted and decide if it's a keeper.

I think it just might be a case of it looks worse than it is so a good clean up will reveal what the true situation is plus fitting some new decals off gil_m will help smarten it up a little but overall i don't think it looks to bad although the truth won't be found until you've checked everything .

I'm the process of sourcing some parts to get the bike closer to original spec. Does anyone know the stem reach for the stem on the Quantum?

Cheers

Some one will know the stem spec but i'm sure theirs a few members on here that could probably help with parts and details ..

HullBorn":1l4xbdwk said:
I'm the process of sourcing some parts to get the bike closer to original spec. Does anyone know the stem reach for the stem on the Quantum?

Cheers
The stem on my 92 Dynatech Ogre is 130mm (Zoom) so I suspect the Quantum would've been similar if not the same.

Latest posts

Back