BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Since we finally succumbed to the kids' demands and put up the tree, as well as attending my daughter's Nativity Play, I thought I'd strike while the Christmas spirit is strong and offer up a little festive cheer of my own :xmas-big-grin:

A few things up for grabs - all you need to do is post in the thread for a number. I'll carry out the draw on Christmas Eve at some point so get your names down by the end of the 23rd to guarantee being in with a chance. I'll cover postage costs within the UK - the festive spirit only goes so far so it's budget postage options all the way. Happy to use more premium/insured services if people want to cover the costs. I'm equally happy for entries from further afield as long as the difference in shipping costs is covered.

There are 6 offerings so the first 6 names drawn get a prize. Whoever's drawn first gets first pick and so forth.

One last thing; I appreciate that there's not huge value involved here but I would like to stipulate that none of the prize are used to make money. If you end up with something that you can't make use of then by all means give it to a fellow biker, donate it to charity or just let me know an I'll offer it up as karma on your behalf.

Anyway enough chat, here's the tat....

➡️ 1989 Diamondback Ascent EX measuring 18.5" c-c and 19.5" c-t. Includes frame, fork, original headset and seatpost QR. The QR is rusty and the headset isn't much better but I have regreased it and it feels pretty smooth. The fixed cup is still in place - I've no reason to believe that it's stuck but I'm hoping that Santa brings a new spanner as mine has had it. No dents, cracks or other nasties and threads are good.

➡️ Blackburn Competition cage. Brand new and never used.

➡️ Turquoise/Aqua Oury grips. Were bought for a project but the colour didn't match so only fitted and then removed without use. A few grubby marks will easily clean off

➡️ A brand new pair of Suntour 2mm heavy duty straddles

➡️ Brand new Park Tool patch kit and tyre lever set

➡️ A NOS little Syncros pin

Re: Roll up, roll up for Raidan's Christmas Raffle

How lovely. Please may I have a number. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Re:

Ooh yes please Adrian...very good of you :xmas-cool:

Pipped to the post this year on getting the first Karma give away up and running....They are always great fun and really represent the spirit not only of Christmas but of this site as a whole IMO.

Got a few new twists lined up for mine this year so keep an eye out folks. :xmas-cool:

Re: Roll up, roll up for Raidan's Christmas Raffle

Very festive. Thank you.

Merry Xmas etc.

ps If you add your Humu to the list I'll start believing in Santa Claus.

Re:

:xmas-big-grin: Well just got the lights up outside, bit wet and windy up the top of the ladder but I'm sure the little ones will be happy on their return!

Thought I'd have a quick check on here and what do you know, a big bit of festive karma!, nice one Adrian, a ticket please sir! :xmas-big-grin:

Back