Purbecks Ride Sunday 23rd February

Last proper ride I did was back in september, and that nearly killed me, if I lag behind sunday, go on without me.......... :oops: lol!

We'll wait dezzi, maybe at the top of the hills, but we'll wait.

Doug, limit it, I sometimes wish I had the option with mine.

Pyro Tim":2dfm4g4o said:

Don't worry dezzi i'll be with you...last time Tim and I rode this route I managed to ride .5 of a mile further...because I was traversing the climbs trying to make them easier!!

...Think the SC will get another outing

wookiee":i4435nax said:
Pyro Tim":i4435nax said:

Don't worry dezzi i'll be with you...last time Tim and I rode this route I managed to ride .5 of a mile further...because I was traversing the climbs trying to make them easier!!

Ha! I often end up on the wrong side of the road because of my zig zaggy exhausted hill climbs

Not sure what to bring sunday...............intrested in seeing what everyone else has got!

I'll probably by on my WCF, but there is a small chance I'll be on a Muddy Fox. Depends how Saturday's maintenance and building goes.

The Axis is out of action, as is the R at the mo. I need to get them back up and running. Will try on Saturday

dezzi":1vvcwy6q said:
wookiee":1vvcwy6q said:
Pyro Tim":1vvcwy6q said:

Ha! I often end up on the wrong side of the road because of my zig zaggy exhausted hill climbs

Not sure what to bring sunday...............intrested in seeing what everyone else has got!

Not your P7 ;)

Just finished my other p7, think purbeck will be a good field test. Yep its decided!
Oh I dug out some orange 55 bar-ends if you want them for your build doug, free to a good home!

Back