Proshift Awsomeness.

GoldenEraMTB":32lgldr4 said:
are you the previous owner with the file, mentioned in the ad?

:LOL:

Yup, that would be me! :D

I used a very fine file to basically remove the layer of paint on the inside of the clamp (the part comes off the shifter so it was pretty easy). The shifters wouldn't fit on the brand new Black Sheep titanium handlebars, or even some NOS 1992 Specialized handlebars. The modification actually looks like it was done at the factory as it's just a shiny silver. It's on the side the sits on the handlebars, so obviously you can't see it. Hmmm, maybe I should buy them back....

misterdangerpants":trv2vpou said:
GoldenEraMTB":trv2vpou said:
are you the previous owner with the file, mentioned in the ad?

:LOL:

Yup, that would be me! :D

I used a very fine file to basically remove the layer of paint on the inside of the clamp (the part comes off the shifter so it was pretty easy). The shifters wouldn't fit on the brand new Black Sheep titanium handlebars, or even some NOS 1992 Specialized handlebars. The modification actually looks like it was done at the factory as it's just a shiny silver. It's on the side the sits on the handlebars, so obviously you can't see it. Hmmm, maybe I should buy them back....

cool...sounds clean.
True, that's the type of stuff you don't sell...just put it away for later day :D

Back