Proshift Awsomeness.

kase1983":2i841r19 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/PROSHIFT-Precision-Billet-Derailleurs-Shifters-Paul_W0QQitemZ130326758552QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCycling_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1e58148498&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Are you looking for a new CNC challenge, then? :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Pro shift relly does not do it for me. I guess that the design elements are really rather poor and for items of this era cutting design was what set the independents apart.

NSWF...........(No ssshhh-Wwing factor)

What I am referring to in good design is the "Form follows function" principal....that is then applied to the whole groupset. These items do not seems to be related to each other nor are they superior to the-at the time-norm.

The Pauls have some cachet but again to me this is only from the aesthetic that they are actually from the same genus.

Lid":2z8ry9vd said:
What I am referring to in good design is the "Form follows function" principal....that is then applied to the whole groupset. These items do not seems to be related to each other nor are they superior to the-at the time-norm.

The Pauls have some cachet but again to me this is only from the aesthetic that they are actually from the same genus.

uh huh, :roll:

These seem to be making their way around! I bought these from the original owner in NOS condition. Installed them on my Ted Wojcik project bike, then never rode it because it was way too pretty, so dismantled it and sold most the parts, including this ProShift drivetrain. Anyway, it certainly was a gorgeous setup....

perhaps the seller could credit jeff and firstflight in his ad somewhere, since he directly lifted their page.

just a thought.

Back